Vertical Roller Mill
Vertical roller mill has two classic models, namely LM vertical mill and LUM ultrafine vertical roller mill.
LM vertical mill
- Feed Granularity: 38-55mm
- Production Capacity: 10-50t/h
- Application Field: according to the structure of LM series vertical mill, it can be applied to the powder milling of cement, electric power, metallurgy, chemical industry, ore and other industries.
- Materials: cement, coal, feldspar, calcite, talc, fluorite, iron ore, copper ore, phosphate rock, graphite, quartz, slag and so on.
LUM ultrafine vertical roller mill
- Feed Granularity: less than 10 mm
- Production Capacity: 5-18t/h
- Application Field: according to the structure characteristics of LUM vertical roller mill, it is widely used in chemical, metallurgy, non-metallic mineral industry superfine grinding powder.
- Materials: limestone, calcite, barite, talc, dolomite and other non-metallic ores and so on.
Vertical Roller Mill Structure
Grinding disc: including guide ring, wind ring, retaining ring, lining plate, disk, scraper plate and lifting device, etc
Grinding roll: roll sleeve is easy to wear parts, requiring sufficient toughness and good wear resistance.
Pressure device: hydraulic device, accumulator.
Monitoring device: arm monitoring, vibration monitoring.
Transmission device: motor, reducer.
Water spraying system: reducing temperature and stabilizing material layer.
Coarse powder external circulation system: hoist.
Vertical Roller Mill Working Principle
There are many different forms of vertical mill, but the working principle is basically the same. All these forms of vertical roller mill with the grinding roller (or the equivalent of grinding roller grinding parts), grinding roll along the horizontal circular motion on the disc, the vertical pressure exerted on the grinding roller through the outer disc, the materials are subjected to shear and compression, and crushing.
The motor drives the disc to rotate by the reducer, the material from the feed opening to the central disc, under the action of centrifugal force to the disc edge mobile and by grinding roller compacted crushed material from disc separator is high speed upward airflow to mill and one of the coarse powder separator after the return to the disc re grinding.
The fine powder is then fed out with the gas and collected in the dust collecting system of the system, namely the product. In the vertical mill, the material needs a larger air velocity through pneumatic conveying, which can use waste heat gas to dry and grind at the same time.