Zeolite Powder Vertical Mill
Zeolite powder vertical mill is the equipment specializing in producing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rock phosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Zeolite Powder Vertical Mill Structure
Zeolites vertical roller mills mainly consists of main unit, classifier, powder collector, dust cleaner, blower, muffler, sound-proof room, crusher, bucket elevator, storage hopper, and vibrating feeder.
Features of Zeolite Powder Vertical Mill
- Under the same finished final size and the same motor power, the capacity of zeolite powder vertical mill is twice as much as jet mill, mixing grinder and ball mill.
- As no rolling bearings or screws in grinding cavity, there are no problems caused by bolts shedding or rapid wear of bearings and seal components.
- The ring and roller are forged by special material with high utilization. Furthermore, the zeolite powder vertical mill lifetime can reach 2-5 years for grinding zeolite powder.
- List Of Iron Mining Companies In Nigeria
- Marble Processing Plant, Marble Processing Production Line
- Largest Fixed Impact Crusher
- Rotary Tube Drying Machine
- Used Limestone Processing Plant