Pegmatite Rock Processing Plant
Pegmatite rock processing plant process: Vibrating feeder will feed Pegmatite materials into grinding chamber evenly and gradually. After being grinded, the powder will be blowed to cyclone by blower. Then the material will be transferred to storage room through pipes, and then will be discharged as final products. The whole process works in a negative pressure environment.
Big pegmatite materials are fed to the pegmatite rock processing plant evenly and gradually by vibrating feeder through a hopper for primary crushing. After first crush, the material will transferred to impact crusher by belt conveyor for secondary crush; the crushed Pegmatite materials will then transferred to vibrating screen for separating. After separating, the parts that can meet standard will be transferred away as final products, while the other parts will be returned to impact crusher, thus forming a closed circuit. Size of final products can be combined and graded according to your specific requirement.
Pegmatite Rock's applications
1. Pegmatite in pulverized form use mostly as filler in rubber and textile goods. A considerable quantity is also used in the ceramics industry for the preparation of glazes.
2. Pegmatite could be used in insecticides.
3. It is also used in the manufacture of cement, calcium carbide, metal polish and sometimes also as a fluxing agent.
4. Many important chemicals are created from Pegmatite, as well as useful drugs.
5. Pegmatite is also the main component of chalk, which is processed as drawing chalk.
- Perlite Expanded Processing Plant
- Ore Milling Equipment Industry Upgrading
- Process of Mining And Milling Si
- Belt Conveyor for Quarry Crushin
- Concrete Recycling Crushing Mach