Hydraulic Brick Rock Crusher
Hydraulic brick rock crusher employs the use of hydraulic jaws/pincers to crunch reinforced concrete or masonry into suitable sized pieces for disposal, it is useful in locations such as walls and slabs that are difficult for rock crusher machines to access.
The hydraulic brick rock crusher is equipped with a heavy-duty fixed hammer rotor, three high chrome heavy duty blowbars, Hardox 400 Brinell liners and impact plates, and a feed chute with rubber curtains. Its split and hinged upper housing makes for easy opening. The rotor is capable of speeds between 650 and 1000 rpm and is able to handle feed material of up to 350mm in soft rock and up to 150mm in hard rock applications.
- Crusher Feed Size: soft rock: up to 350mm; hard rock: up to 150mm
- Electric Motor: 18.5kW - 30kW
- Feed Opening: 524mm x 350mm
- Rotor Diameter: 600mm x 500mm rotor working width
- Machine Weight: 2 900kg
- Attention Problems Of impact crusher for sale
- Hydrated Lime Production Equipment
- Types Of Special Crushers
- Quartz Crushers and Mils for Sal
- Basalt Fiber Manufacturing Proce